A beautiful tart that looks so sophisticated and takes so little time to put together.
By Michelle Rose
Whenever I’m entertaining, and short on time, I simply pull out some puff pastry, a couple of slices of raclette, some seasonal vegetables, and voila! A beautiful tart that looks so sophisticated and takes so little time to put together.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 4 slices raclette
- 4 asparagus spears, cooked or grilled
- ½ cup chopped sweet onion
- ½ cup diced, cooked ham or bacon
- egg wash
- Thaw and roll out puff pastry to ¼? thick. Preheat oven to 350F
- Cut out 4 squares. Using the scraps, cut out small strips to line the top of the squares. Use egg wash to stick them to the square.
- Place a piece of raclette in the middle of your tart. Sprinkle the asparagus, onions, and ham over the tarts
- Brush edges of the tart with egg wash
- Bake until pastry has risen and is golden brown