PARTNER POST: October is National Seafood Month, reinvent your recipes with new ideas on how to feature potatoes and seafood in one dish.
Make a gluten free bread wrap in a fry pan featuring potatoes and wrap up with garlic butter, herbs, lemon, and lobster.
- 1/2 pound mashed potatoes use dehydrated potato flakes to make this in no time at all
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 ounces Rice Flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Splash of milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1/4 Lobster Meat this amount is for one wrap
- 1 lemon for garnish
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder together.
- Stir in the mashed potatoes/potato flakes and melted butter, adding milk, if necessary, to make it smooth.
- Knead until smooth on a floured surface.
- Roll dough into rounds that are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cook in a heated, well-oiled frying pan until browned on each side, flip as needed.
- In a small saucepan, on low heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic, simmer for a minute, and remove from heat. If using unsalted butter, add a pinch of salt.
- Roll it up the bread with lobster meat and drizzle with garlic butter, squeeze a lemon wedge, and enjoy! Sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.