SPONSORED: We get excited about good food and great ingredients, so we’ve teamed up with Divine Flavor to bring you delicious recipes for each season made with their fresh produce.
Start a new breakfast ritual. This peanut butter and jelly breakfast bowl is made with yogurt and oats and is topped with homemade grape jam.
Peanut butter and jelly has been my jam (pardon my pun!) since I was a little kid! It’s one of
those things that just always hits the spot for me. So anytime I get the chance to put my spin on
PB&J is a good day for me! I partnered with Divine Flavor to create this Peanut Butter and Jelly Breakfast Bowl recipe that is packed with protein and will keep you fueled until lunch and has the perfect amount of all natural sweetness from the Divine Flavor Red Seedless Grapes to make this the perfect start for any day!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Breakfast Bowls with Grape Jam
- Author: Natalie Paramore
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 1/2 cups of Divine Flavor Red Seedless Grapes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl combine oats with milk, yogurt, honey and cinnamon. Leave in sealed
- container overnight.
- Place 2 cups of whole grapes into a medium sized pot. Heat over medium heat for about
- minutes, stirring frequently until grapes have burst and juices are reduced by about
- Let grape jelly cool slightly. Can be placed in an air-tight container in fridge for up to a
- Divide oats into serving bowls and top with peanut butter and grape jelly. Slice remaining
- grapes in half and place on top of the oats. Eat immediately or refrigerated in sealed
- container for breakfast for the week!
Natalie Paramore blogs about seasonal recipes, travel and lifestyle on her site natalieparamore.com. She enjoys being outdoors, spending time with her dog Mimi, traveling the world and sharing food and wine with loved ones. You can often find her behind the lens getting that perfect shot for Instagram! Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest: @natalieparamore Blog: http://natalieparamore.com/