Sonia Mangla bakes for a fabulous imaginary party. The cakes are very real though.
Text And Photo By Sonia Mangla
It’s been a while since I made a bundt cake. So what better occassion than my son’s birthday & a pretend party organised by him for his imaginary friends. My contribution to his pot luck was these mini bundt cakes for his little friends.
The recipe was simple and quick
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place sugar in a bowl.
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder over the sugar and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk milk, vanilla extract, eggs, sour cream and vegetable oil together.
- Gently fold flour mixture into liquid mixture until combined.
- Pour into bundt cake moulds (grease moulds with vegetable oil before using)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- And our cakes are ready to go.
You can dress these with Glazing of your choice, my favorite is Dulce de leche.
These little cakelets are are a great with a cup of Hot Chai or Coffee, serve them as you like.
My Son loved these & hope you like them as well.