You can replace the sugar with honey or avoid adding sugar altogether if your mangoes are particularly sweet.
By Anamika Sharma
- Mango Pulp - ½ Cup
- Yogurt - ½ Cup
- Sugar or Honey as per taste (I added 1 teaspoon sugar to my drink)
- Cardamom Powder - a pinch
- Mint Leaves for garnishing
- Crushed Ice (optional)
- In a blender put yogurt, mango, ice, cardamom powder and sugar or honey and blend till smooth.
- Pour out into glasses, top with a mint leave each and serve.
Anamika Sharma is a passionate foodie, a food blogger with a background in aviation and telecom industry for good 15 years. Her mission is to spread the love for Indian cooking to all those who wrongly think it’s too difficult. She loves to cook for her family, specially her kids. Besides cooking she also enjoys photography and traveling. MAD – making a difference is a word she chose to describe her Indian cooking site. Cooking always meant to her to be maddening and now she is mad about cooking.