PARTNER POST: Dive into the 120 days of summer with Santa Rita wines that pair perfectly with the foods of the season, straight off the grill.
Yogurt-marinated tofu and vegetables are doused in spices and grilled to delicious perfection. This recipe is proof that even vegetarians can have good barbecued food.
Summer is at its peak and what could be more fun to enjoy than spicy grilled food, wines and some beaches?!
I used tofu and vegetables to make these grilled skewers. While marinating them in the yogurt spice mix I also added the spice mix and you won’t believe how flavorful the skewers were. I had some guests come over and they all enjoyed the skewers with Santa Rita red wine.
I would highly recommend the Badia spice mix along with Santa rita wines as with these two things you can have lots of fun and creativity in the summers. Go ahead and enjoy the summers with Santa Rita wines and Badia spices.
A little information about the product “Superb quality and craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Santa Rita, one of Chile’s most admired and innovative wine estates.The “120” series of wines was named after the historic event in which 120 soldiers took refuge in Santa Rita’s cellars in 1814 during Chile’s war for independence.These wines are fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures and bottled early to preserve each variety’s fruitiness and natural aromas.The 120 wines are young, fresh and fruity, elegant and perfectly balanced with good acidity. Their exceptional value makes them an outstanding choice for accompanying our everyday meals”.
For more grilling inspiration with Santa Rita, check out this grilled Chilean chicken and pebre sauce.
- 1 pack extra firm tofu cut in small cubes
- 2 green bell pepper cut in cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut in cubes
- 2 white onions cut in cubes
- 1 cup plain yogurt whisked
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon ginger minced
- 2 teaspoon Badia Complete Seasoning
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 12-15 bamboo skewers
- In a mixing bowl add whisked yogurt. Add in garlic,ginger,paprika,curry powder,salt and a
- tablespoon of olive oil.Stir until combined.
- Now gently add tofu cubes in yogurt mixture followed by the cubed bell peppers and onions.Mix
- gently.Cover with cling wrap.
- Let it marinade in refrigerator for 2 hours or until ready to eat.
- Meanwhile soak the bamboo skewers in water .
- Once ready to eat arrange alternate layers of tofu,bell pepper and onions on the skewers.
- Sprinkle some oil over the arranged skewers.
- Drizzle the grill pa with olive oil and grill the skewers until golden and crispy.
- Serve warm with a glass of Santa Rita Red Wine.
I am Sapana Behl a stay at home mom of two lovely princesses,a passionate foodie and an enthusiastic food blogger.