Stuffed mini peppers are ideal for an appetizer or a side dish at dinner. Warm or cold these colorful bites are tangy, creamy, and delicious.
By Nicole Cragun
I love goat cheese and I love mini bell peppers…so it only seems obvious to combine the two – right? This recipe is so simple, but so GOOD! The sweet peppers combine perfectly with the tangy and creamy goat cheese.
Make them as a veggie side dish to serve for dinner. I like to make a HUGE batch of them, so I can keep the leftovers in the fridge to snack on the next day. I have even been known to eat them cold. They are good no matter how you eat them.
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 15-20 mini bell peppers
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Cut the tops off of the mini peppers and de-seed
- Brush the peppers with coconut oil and roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes
- While roasting, combine the goat cheese, parsley, and peppers
- Remove the peppers from the oven and allow to cool
- Once cool enough to handle, stuff each pepper with a spoonful of the goat cheese
- Return to the oven and bake until cheese is heated through and just starting to melt ~5 minutes
Nicole is a wife, mom, and registered nurse that is passionate about all aspects of healthly living. She especially loves sharing healthy recipes on her blog.