Let this cool drink bursting with bright, fresh fruit wash over you and refresh at your next weekend brunch.
This rainbow mimosa is the perfect celebratory drink for a weekend brunch. It’s fresh and new and full of vibrant color that perfectly reflects the joy and relief so many are feeling as the weekend begins.
- 8-10 blueberries
- 3-4 chunks frozen or fresh pineapple
- 4-5 raspberries
- 2 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4-5 drops bitters
- chilled Champagne or Prosecco
- basil or mint for garnish
- In a champagne flute, layer the blueberries, followed by the pineapple and raspberries. Add the orange juice and bitters. Top with champagne, garnish with basil or mint and sip immediately! Cheers!
Rachael writes recipes for foods that are simple, comforting and delicious. Whether you are cooking for your family or having friends over for dinner and drinks, you’ll find recipes here to fit any occasion. From cocktails to appetizers, desserts and entrees, the recipes you will find here incorporate Rachael's desire for Midwestern comfort food, love of International cuisine, and need for dishes that don’t take hours to make.