Let this cool drink bursting with bright, fresh fruit wash over you and refresh at your next weekend brunch.
This rainbow mimosa is the perfect celebratory drink for a weekend brunch. It’s fresh and new and full of vibrant color that perfectly reflects the joy and relief so many are feeling as the weekend begins.
- 8-10 blueberries
- 3-4 chunks frozen or fresh pineapple
- 4-5 raspberries
- 2 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4-5 drops bitters
- chilled Champagne or Prosecco
- basil or mint for garnish
- In a champagne flute, layer the blueberries, followed by the pineapple and raspberries. Add the orange juice and bitters. Top with champagne, garnish with basil or mint and sip immediately! Cheers!