This simple smoothie recipe contains pomegranates (which is a great source of antioxidants and vitamin C), banana (which is potassium rich and contains fiber), low fat yogurt, and honey.
Blend all these ingredients together and serve. It’s that simple. This smoothie is a great way to kick start any day. Have it for breakfast or even after a work out.
Decadent Pomegranate SmoothieChiChi Dodoo
- 360 ml 11/2 cup pomegranate juice, chilled
- 2 bananas sliced and frozen
- 240 ml 1 cup low fat yogurt or soya yogurt
- 1-2 tsp honey to sweeten (optional)
- pomegranate seeds to garnish.
- Combine pomegranate juice, bananas, low fat yogurt, and honey in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Originally, from Ghana in West Africa, Chichi lives and works in London, Uk with her family. A sudden unusual love and passion for all things cake and baking introduced her to the world of blogging. ChiChi is the writer and photographer behind the blog Cakes By Chichi where she shares recipes, tutorials and photos of food she has made.