Enjoy these super simple vegan nachos for your Mexican fiesta.
By Amie Valpone
Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan nachos
Author: Amie Valpone
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- 1½ cups GO Veggie! Vegan Mexican Cheese Shreds
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- ½ cup packed baby spinach
- 1 extra ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro, for topping
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Arrange a layer of tortilla chips on the bottom of a baking dish. Add GO Veggie! Vegan cheese, salsa, spinach, avocado, sea salt, peppers and sesame seeds.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven; top with fresh cilantro and serve warm.