If food is meant to be alluring, tempting and seductive, then this dish nails those desires.
By Priya Mahadevan
- For this you need
- 1.5 cups of yellow Quinoa
- veggies of your choice - I used
- bell peppers (orange and yellow),
- green peas,
- chives blossoms and fresh sage leaves for garnish -
- green chilies for heating things up.
- 1table spoon of olive oil for sauteeing
- Steam cook the quinoa; sautee the veggies; mix them together in a pan with the heat on - allow them to blend for 2-3 minutes and then serve hot.
Priya Mahadevan is a writer and food blogger with a background in journalism & communication. Priya's mission with her food blog is to blow the myth that healthy cannot be tasty. She was a political and feature correspondent for a prominent Indian newspaper in the 90s before moving to the US. She lives in Virginia with her husband and 3 beautiful children. You can find her world of vegetarian recipes at http://priyasnowserving.blogspot.com.