A vegan pudding is as rich as a ganache and made creamy with cashews and nutty almond butter. A chocolatey delight.
By Robin Runner
I may be biased and really craving chocolate but this is the BEST sweet treat I’ve eaten in a long time. Seriously. Think of a peanut butter cup made into a creamy ganache or pudding texture. Seriously, vegan – carnivore —— everyone will love this. Get those cashews soaking now… really. Honestly. Go!
- 1 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight or at least 8 hours) in fresh filtered water
- ⅓ cup of fresh filtered water
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1 small or ½ of a very ripe banana
- 1 heaping tablespoon of almond butter (I melted Justin’s)
- Pinch of salt
- Cacao Nibs
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Drain the cashews and rinse them. Place those and your other ingredients into your Vitamix. Blend on high for about a minute.
- Then stop and scrape the sides down and blend for another minute again.
- Spoon into your bowls and refrigerate until chilled.