Pasta Primavera is a simple-to-prepare dish that has pasta and fresh vegetables of the season in it and toasted breadcrumbs to add texture.
By Sanjeeta Kk
- 3 cups cooked Penne pasta
- 1 cups fresh bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 1 cup diced vegetables or more
- 1 tsp. dried herbs
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- Salt as desired
- Chop colour bell peppers into small pieces. In another vessel add cooked pasta, rest of olive oil, salt, pepper powder, dried herbs and stir well to coat each pasta with the oil. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a lager wok and stir fry dice bell pepper for a few seconds on high heat.
- Reduce heat, add pasta, sauté for a few seconds and take the wok off from the flame. Sprinkle toasted breadcrumbs on pasta Primavera just before serving.
Sanjeeta kk is the author of food blog ‘Lite Bite’ which features vegetarian recipes. Her quest for egg free baking and healthy cooking is extensively shared though all her recipes. She likes to share stories behind the origin of her recipes which are easy and accessible. Homemade, unprocessed and healthy food is what she strives for each day. She defines food as nostalgic, comforting & an important factor to connect with people and make community