PARTNER POST: Discover how delicious dairy-free sweet and savory cooking can be with DREAM Ultimate Almond.
Frozen bananas, berries, avocado, lime juice and a boosted almond beverage made a nutrient-packed smoothie bowl that will leave you feeling energized.
I am so excited to be sharing this delicious recipe for an Avocado Berry Smoothie Bowl with y’all today. These are delicious, beautiful, and nutritious to boot! The secret ingredient in these is Dream Boosted Almond Beverage. This almond drink is like almond milk, except better! It’s a protein-rich blend that not only tastes great, but also packs 10g of plant protein and 1300mg of omega-3 per serving. It’s also a source of vitamins A, B12, C, D, E and calcium! Meals that are healthy and taste yummy is what I’m all about!
The combination of the avocado and the Almond Dream Boosted makes this smoothie ridiculously creamy without being heavy or leave you feeling stuffed. Yes, please!
So, I’m sure you’re thinking… what’s actually in these smoothie bowls besides avocado and almond beverage? Well, I’m glad you asked! It’s super simple, really. I like to start all my smoothies and smoothie bowls with a base of sliced frozen bananas. They taste great, help make the smoothie thick and creamy, and make everything cold so you don’t need to add ice which waters your smoothie down. I also threw in strawberries, blueberries, avocado (as I just mentioned!), some fresh lime juice, and the Dream Ultimate Almond . If you wanted a little extra sweetness, you could also add in some honey! I thought this was perfect as it was though. Dream Boosted and Dream Ultimate Almond original both have 4 times as many almonds as compared to traditional almond beverages, which gives them 5g of protein in every cup! This is a different you can absolutely see and taste, as the drinks are a rich, creamy beige as opposed to watery white.
The new DREAM Ultimate Almond beverage can be found now at Whole Foods and soon at your local Sprouts. Click here for a coupon.
For more inspiration, check out this turmeric smoothie bowl:
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 avocado, sliced (I used ¾ in the smoothie and saved ¼ for topping!)
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 cup Dream Ultimate Almond Boosted almond drink
- 1-2 tbsp honey (optional)
- For topping: thinly sliced avocado, sliced strawberries, slivered almonds
- In a blender, combine the bananas, berries, avocado, lime juice, Dream Boosted almond drink, and honey (if using). Blend on high speed until completely smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy the smoothie from a cup, or pour into bowls and garnish as desired with the avocado, strawberry slices, and slivered almonds. Enjoy immediately!