This baked breakfast dish is not only delicious, it is super convenient, allowing you to prepare eggs for everyone in the family at the same time.
By Ann Low
- 4 large Eggs
- 4 slices Ham (I used shaved Virginia ham, slightly more than 100g))
- chopped spring onion
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Remember to grease oil or spray non-stick cooking spray into muffin tin. As eggs will stick.
- Fit ham (I fitted in more as the Virginia ham was shaved real thin) into each muffin hole.
- Crack egg into each piece of ham. Add a dash of pepper and sprinkle some spring onion on top.
- Pop the muffin tin into oven and bake for 12 minutes or 2-3 minutes longer if you want a well done or less for runny egg.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then remove from tin.
Ann Low is the author of Anncoo Journal, and loves to bake and cook for both family and friends. She acquired a strong passion for culinary skills from a very young age by watching her grandmother prepare delicious meals for the family. Ann believes that baking is an art and she wants to share her baking and cooking experiences with everyone in the world.