A beautiful gluten free and vegan autumn apple pumpkin soup.
By Amie Valpone
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 McIntosh apples, cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 cup brewed raspberry herbal tea, chilled
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- ¼ cup salted peanuts
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
- ¼ tsp. agave nectar
- 2 tsp. coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. orange zest
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine. Transfer to serving bowls.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Amie Valpone is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Marketing Consultant, Whole Living Expert, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in simple Gluten-Free ‘Clean’ recipes for the home cook.