Turmeric Lassi – Yogurt Smoothie
You can adjust the amount of turmeric up or down, but if you follow the recipe below, you’ll get sweet, creamy, lemon ginger flavor with a little bite on the back end from the ginger.
By Julia Mueller
I loved this thing so much, there will likely be a different version of it in my cookbook. Similar. Different. But pretty much the same thing. With different ingredients. And awesome.
Turmeric Lassi - Yogurt Smoothie
Author: Julia Mueller
Recipe Type: Drink
- 1 cup plain kefir or plain yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 household teaspoon honey
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately!
Originally Published: June 10, 2013