Tasty and Spicy chicken kheema pav is made from minced chicken and indian spices. Two secret ingredients which make this kheema unique is cream and cinnamon powder.
By Anita Mokashi
Tasty and Spicy chicken kheema pav is made from minced chicken and indian spices. Two secret ingredients which make this kheema unique is cream and cinnamon powder. This recipe was shared by my friend Vishnupriya and I can’t thank her enough for it.
- 1 pound minced chicken
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 2-3 cloves
- 2-3 green cardamom
- 1 black cardamom
- 2-3 black peppercorns
- 1 anise star
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp coriander and cumin powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ cup cream
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh pav to accompany
- In a pan heat oil.
- Add bay leaf, cardamom, pepper corn, anise star, black cardamom and cloves.
- Now add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste. Sautee till onion turns translucent.
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander cumin powder and garam masala. Sautee till oil separates.
- Now add minced chicken and let it cook for 10 mins.
- Next add cinnamon powder and salt.
- Finally add cream slowly and mix properly.
- Sprinkle some fresh coriander.
- Serve it hot with pav.