Enjoy this awesome sesame noodles recipe from Deena Wachtel.
By Deena Wachtel
Author: Deena Wachtel, adapted from the Pioneer Woman
Recipe Type: Side
- 1 package of Chinese Noodles cooked and drained (you can also use spaghetti)
- ¼ cup low-sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Pure Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp Hot Chili Oil
- 4 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Create a vinaigrette by mixing the oils, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and sugar together in a bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette & sesame seeds over warm noodles and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with green onions as garnish.
Originally Published: May 7, 2013