The colder it gets, the more important it is to have a chocolate-y pudding ready in a jiffy.
By Prathima Rao
Its a lazy winter`s day.. The outside is too chilly forcing you to stay indoors. A hot, scrumptious meal sounds inviting and then you want to finish it off with creamy, luscious dessert. But it is also one of those days when you just want to listen to the signs of the nature – relax in front of the fireplace with your loved ones when its cold outside..
Nothing like a dose of chocolate on such days to cheer you up. You do not need a solid reason to crave for chocolate. Each of us are entitled to be addicted to chocolate! It is one of those addictions you can get away with. And winter is the the time when these cravings that lurks beneath the surface are unleashed. For times like these it is always handy to keep a few, quick chocolate recipes. This Nutella Pudding is one of them..
A jar of nutella in your refrigerator, some milk and cornflour are all you need to whip up this dessert. And be creative on how your serve it.
* Serve it warm for unexpected guests or serve it chilled.
* Garnish with choco chip or sprinklers.
* Top with some crushed choco chip cookies.
* Dunk some digestive biscuits into this warm pudding as you sit gazing at sunset with your loved ones.
* Garnish with some whipped cream for a rich dessert.
* Top digestive biscuits with a layer of this pudding and chill for an hour or two for a layered pudding. Do it in 2-3 layers.
These are just a few ideas. Garnish and serve as per your choice…
Originally Published: December 6, 2011