This veggie-heavy dish is a great way to bounce back from a weekend of over-indulgence.
By Anamika Sharma
- Vermicelli – 1 cup
- Potatoes – 2 medium
- Green Peas – ½ cup
- Onion – 1 large
- Tomatoes – 2 medium
- Carrot – 1 large
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ½ teaspoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Take a non stick pan, add oil and heat it on medium flame, add onions sliced, potatoes diced to it, saute for about 5 minutes on low flame and add green peas, dry spices to them.
- Let it cook on low flame with closed lid for another 7 minutes, stir and check if potatoes and peas are done, then add the tomatoe puree and stir well for few minutes, add vermicelli to it and mix well.
- Now add water and let it simmer till the vermicelli and veggies absorb entire water.