These peanut butter and chocolate cups are a delightful two-bite sweet that all your eaters can enjoy, as there is no gluten, dairy, or refined sugar.
These Peanut Butter Cups are amazeballs! They are delicious, easy to make and are gluten, dairy and refined sugar free! These babies are one of the recipes that you find in my e-cookbook BecomingSweet – Say Yes to Dessert Again.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (raw/organic honey would also work)
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¾ cup organic crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup raw/organic honey (pure maple syrup for vegan option)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- To make the peanut butter filling, place all filling ingredients in a small saucepan on medium heat; mix until well combined. Remove from the heat and place in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes. Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners (patty pans)
- To make the peanut butter cups, place 1 teaspoon of the chocolate mixture into each mini muffin liner and swirl around to coat the sides. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to set. Once the chocolate has set, spoon the peanut butter filling into each one and smooth with the back of a spoon. Then cover with more of the chocolate mixture and place in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
- I recommend storing these in the freezer. Allow to thaw slightly before eating.