Celebrate the start of spring with tequila! This kiwi cocktail is sure to brighten things up.
Tequila + kiwi = taste buds are smashed with refreshingly delicious flavor. Too simple of a description?
This cocktail is fruity, mint-ificent, slightly sweet, and super effervescent. It is not overwhelmingly potent at all, so if you like your drink stiff, simply add more tequila. This cocktail is the perfect way to start the weekend. It is pretty and delicious.
So grab your muddler and some tall glasses. Sip on this kiwi tastiness. Until next time, cheers friends! *clink clink*
- 1 ½ oz. silver tequila
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar (can substitute with agave nectar)
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- 1 oz. club soda chilled, or more to taste
- kiwi wedges
- lemon wedges
- In a mixing glass, lightly muddle the kiwi, mint, and sugar with the lemon juice. Be sure to break the leaves, but don't completely destroy them.
- Transfer the muddled ingredients into a shaker, add the tequila and a handful of ice. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Pour the cocktail into a chilled glass (straining is optional). Top with club soda and garnish as desired.