Celebrate the start of spring with tequila! This kiwi cocktail is sure to brighten things up.
Tequila + kiwi = taste buds are smashed with refreshingly delicious flavor. Too simple of a description?
This cocktail is fruity, mint-ificent, slightly sweet, and super effervescent. It is not overwhelmingly potent at all, so if you like your drink stiff, simply add more tequila. This cocktail is the perfect way to start the weekend. It is pretty and delicious.
So grab your muddler and some tall glasses. Sip on this kiwi tastiness. Until next time, cheers friends! *clink clink*
Cool Kiwi Tequila CocktailCheyanne Holzworth
- 1 ½ oz. silver tequila
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar can substitute with agave nectar
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- 1 oz. club soda chilled or more to taste
- kiwi wedges
- lemon wedges
- In a mixing glass, lightly muddle the kiwi, mint, and sugar with the lemon juice. Be sure to break the leaves, but don't completely destroy them.
- Transfer the muddled ingredients into a shaker, add the tequila and a handful of ice. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Pour the cocktail into a chilled glass (straining is optional). Top with club soda and garnish as desired.
Hi there! My name is Cheyanne. I am an avid foodie, culinary school graduate, recipe developer and newbie blogger. I find peace and joy being in the kitchen and am obsessed with feeding anyone who has an appetite. I am also a lover of food porn. I picked up a camera one day and fell in love with food photography. Then I got a wack-a-me-me idea to start a food blog and the rest is history. No Spoon Necessary is a place where I share my passion for food and photography with all who care to join me. I also rant, ramble on and share my life a little. In a world filled with so many talented food bloggers, I am simply trying to carve my space in www dot com land, take you all with me on the crazy ride and cook 'n eat some delicious food along the way! So, strap on that apron and work some culinary magic with me. Cheers!