Castello Alps Selection Weissbier with Parsley Oil
SPONSORED STORY – BROUGHT TO YOU BY CASTELLO ALPS SELECTION
As long as the cheese is good, and the accessories pair well with it, a cheese plate with just one cheese doesn’t have to be dull.
Castello Alps Selection Weissbier Cheese with Parsley Oil
Author: Castello Moments
Recipe Type: Cheese
- 100 g Castello Alps Selection Weissbier, sliced
- 25 g almonds, blanched, roasted and coarsely chopped
- 25 g blueberries, washed
- 3 dl twigs of parsley, washed
- ½ dl sunflower oil
- pinch of kitchen salt
- Chop the parsley twigs, oil and salt in a food processor until smooth and green.
- Serve the cheese with some of the parsley oil and sprinkle with roasted almonds and blueberries.
The parsley oil can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Win a Castello Alps Selection cheese tasting for you and your friends – enter below!
Win A Castello Moments Cheese Tasting
This article is part of Castello Moments, a collaboration between Honest Cooking and Arla Foods USA.
Originally Published: July 15, 2013