Healthy sweet potatoes seasoned with spices and baked in oven. It’s a prefect healthy snack.
By Anita Mokashi
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp creole seasoning
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cayenne
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Cut the sweet potato into ¼ inch thick fries. Pop them into a bowl of water for about an hour
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the oil, creole seasoning, salt, sugar, cayenne and coriander powder. Add the potatoes and mix well.
- Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until crispy and brown on one side. Turn the fries over using a spatula, and cook for another 30 minutes, or until they are all crispy on the outside and tender inside. Thinner fries may not take as long.