- Several slices of watermelon
- 4 strawberries, hulled
- A few fresh sprigs of mint
- Juice from ½ a lime, more for garnish
- Place the lime juice in the collection container of a juicer.
- Add in the mint, berries, and melon to the juicer. Be sure to remove any rinds and seeds from the watermelon first. Juice ingredients completely.
- Stir and pour over ice. Garnish with more mint and lime.
- Serve immediately.
Jerri Green is a vegetarian that lives with and loves a self-proclaimed carnivore. She makes meals work for everyone while juggling the mounting demands of motherhood. Nothing fancy but always fresh, she draws on her southern heritage to bring satisfying food to the table each and everyday.