PARTNER POST: We’ve teamed up with Bonne Maman to bring you the best homemade breakfast and brunch recipes to show Mom you care this Mother’s Day and all spring long.
Stuffed with wild blueberry preserves and goat cheese, this sandwich is a simple morning delight packed with flavor.
You guys. I don’t know what to say, other than if you make this sandwich you’re going to be over the moon in heaven. I know – a grilled cheese seems so simple. Stuffed with Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves, goat cheese (or any favorite cheese) this sandwich is anything but boring!
If you haven’t noticed, I’m just a little bit excited about the deliciousness of this breakfast sandwich. This easy sandwich starts with 2 slices of your favorite bread, gluten-free, if that’s your thing. And that gets stuffed with your favorite cheese. Brie or goat cheese would be fabulous. I actually used a dairy-free swiss cheese and it was surprisingly so good. Last, but definitely not least, spread on a good amount of Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves.
Bonne Maman makes everything better. Especially that flimsy, unsubstantial grilled cheese of your youth. Bonne Maman will really spice things up! As an added plus, it’s made with natural ingredients and features the finest quality fruit. They are Non-GMO Project Verified, have no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial coloring or no preservatives added. I can’t definitely get down with that!
Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves are just like homemade and even have tiny wild blueberries in the preserves. You guys are going to love this grilled cheese sandwich. It’s:
Sweet + savory
And mind-blowing delicious
Wouldn’t this sandwich make the most perfect Mother’s Day treat? I could sure go for a breakfast in bed made up of this yumminess, a side of bacon and a never-ending cup of coffee. Just watch those crumbs!
Make sure to check out Bonne Maman’s sweepstakes for a chance to win a 12-piece Le Creuset cookware set and more!
For another recipe idea, check out these strawberry muffins.
Click here for the written recipe.
- 4 slices of your favorite bread, gluten-free as desired
- 2-3 tablespoons Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserve
- 3 oz. spreadable goat cheese or brie or 2 slice of another favorite cheese
- Softened butter, to spread on bread
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Evenly place slices of cheese on unbuttered side of two slices of the bread. Spread preserves evenly on the bread slices. Top with remaining slice of buttered bread.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Place sandwich, butter side down, in pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted and cheese melts. Remove from pan and cut sandwich in half, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!