PARTNER POST: We’ve teamed up with Bonne Maman to bring you the best homemade breakfast and brunch recipes to show Mom you care this Mother’s Day and all spring long.
Celebrate your Mom on Mother’s Day with this delicious peanut butter and raspberry breakfast quinoa. It’s filling, sweet and full of protein to keep her energized for the day.
Please tell me you have tried quinoa for breakfast!
If not, the time is now with this Peanut Butter and Raspberry Preserves Breakfast Quinoa. It’s creamy, filling and satisfying just like oatmeal and has plenty of protein to help you stay full until lunch. I find quinoa to be the perfect blank slate for whatever breakfast toppings I am craving like these Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves.
I mean really, can you imagine any better combination than peanut butter and raspberry preserves? The peanut butter gets all melty and mixes with the preserves making the perfect sweet and salty topping for a bowl of quinoa.
Add some fresh berries and crunchy peanuts to really take it over the top.
Nothing says I love you better than a homemade meal! Mom will love this creamy bowl of goodness and might even appreciate that you made her a healthy breakfast.
Did you know that Bonne Maman is made with only the finest quality ingredients, has no additives and is Non-GMO? Now that’s something you can feel good about feeding your mother or anyone in your family. In fact, they use the same simple ingredients that could be found in your own pantry and it tastes just like homemade.
Make sure to enter Bonne Maman’s sweepstakes for a chance to win a 12-piece Le Creuset cookware set and more!
Check out this recipe for Five Awesome Toasts with Bonne Maman. You can serve them alongside your Peanut Butter and Preserves Breakfast Quinoa!
Peanut Butter and Raspberry Breakfast QuinoaKaren Kelly
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves
- 2-3 tbsp coconut milk
- In a medium bowl add cooked quinoa and coconut milk until desired consistency is reached. Warm in microwave for about 45 seconds or so.
- Put 2 tbsp peanut butter in another small bowl and warm in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Mix one tablespoon of the warmed peanut butter and one tablespoon of the Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves into the quinoa. Stir well.
- Drizzle the other tablespoon of peanut butter and preserves over top of the quinoa. Top with chopped peanuts and raspberries.
I am a blogger, photographer, recipe developer and mom. With three kids keeping me busy, I am always looking for easy, healthy dishes that can be prepared quickly.