These easy, vegan and paleo-friendly bowls are made with pineapple, spring veggies, zucchini noodles and a creamy green coconut curry sauce. Perfect for a delicious meal!
A bowl of straight-up spicy sweet deliciousness being delivered RIGHT to your veggie-munchin’ mouth today.
Seriously. I could have just named this addicting bowl of crunchy-crispy-HEALTH for what it REALLY is: I just wanted to use as MANY seasonal veggies in one recipe as possible.
And add coconut curry.
I wonder if there is a “curry anonymous?” Maybe a twelve step program? Things to ponder.
BUT, what is not to ponder is the fresh combo of golden-brown, SUPER fragrant garlic and ginger that combines with creamy coconut milk and S-E-V-E-N different vegetal friends, PLUS a fruity friend to keep it interesting.
If nutritious-glowy-skin-food could EXPLODE off the screen, it would be happening ALL OVER you right now.
And you’d be feeling really happy and healthy about it.
S-I-M-P-L-Y sauté all the veggies in ONE PAN (!!!) and, in equal amounts of super-easy-ness, add all the sauce ingredients right on top of them. Stir it, boil it, thicken it.
BOOM. Dinner is on yo’ table before you even knew what was going on.
Preee much this bowl of fresh and fruity, creamy-but-spicy YUMMINESS has a 4.0 in “Stealthy Ninja Eats.” Which is not a real thing.
But, you understand.
Other fun facts that I need to alert your taste buds to: it makes REALLY tasty leftovers. The kind that you almost don’t make it TO the land of leftovers, because you open and close the fridge to pick at them the night before the bringing-to-work-requirement is met.
Real talk. You’ve been there too.
Cook once. Eat twice.
Be happy. Be healthy. GO YOU.
- 2 Medium Zucchinis, spiralized with the 3mm blade
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- ½ ts Ginger, minced
- 1 Cup Asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ Large Red Bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ Cup Leeks, thinly sliced
- ½ Cup Snow peas, halved
- ¾ Cup Light coconut milk
- ¼ Cup Pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp Green curry paste
- 1 Tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 2 Cups Spinach, roughly chopped
- ¼ Cup + 2 Tbsp Pineapple tidbits, drained
- 4 Radishes, thinly sliced
- Thai Basil, thinly sliced
- Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Place the spiralized zucchini into a colander set over a large bowl. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and let them sit, stirring occasionally, so they release some of their moisture.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan set over medium heat. Add in the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown and fragrant (about 1 minute.)
- Add in the asparagus, pepper, leeks and snow peas and cook until the veggies are tender and lightly brownies, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the coconut milk, pineapple juice, curry paste, coconut sugar and fish sauce and stir until the green curry is well mixed into the sauce. Turn the heat to medium/high and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium/low and simmer, stirring occasionally,until the sauce has reduced by about ⅓ and thickened slightly, about 10-13 minutes. Once reduced, stir in the chopped spinach and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until the spinach wilts.
- Squeeze out as much excess moisture from the zucchini as you can, and lightly pat it dry with a paper towel. Divide the noodles between two bowls.
- Divide the veggie/sauce mixture on top of the two bowls, followed by the pineapple tidbits and sliced radishes.
- Garnish with Thai basil, cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.