Strawberry Caprese Pasta is loaded with fresh, cool summer flavors and topped with basil and balsamic.
If anything can brighten up a long list of to-dos, it’s going to be a new strawberry recipe! And this one is so quick, light, & refreshing! The colors alone make me very happy!
I’ve noticed recently that I’ve made a lot of pasta salad recipes for you all. I’m not really sure where this habit came from, but it seems I am addicted to pasta salad!
In March, I shared this Quick Homemade Gnocchi Caprese Salad.
In April, I shared this Pesto Tortellini Salad.
And today I will be sharing with you a new recipe for Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad!
And while I don’t have any more pasta salad recipes planned in the near future, I do have one more new strawberry recipe, my Strawberry Goat Cheese Crostini.
Strawberry Caprese PastaGiustina Blissful
- 2 Cups Uncooked Pasta
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Sliced Strawberries
- Mini Mozzarella 8 oz
- Fresh Basil Chiffonade (.75 oz)
- First, cook the pasta according to their instructions. Once al dente, drain the pasta, run it under cold water (to stop the cooking process), & place the drained pasta in a serving bowl.
- Next, stir in the sliced strawberries & mini mozzarella.
- Let the Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad chill for 1-2 hours then mix in the fresh basil, top with balsamic, & enjoy!
Hello! My name is Giustina and I'm a 20 something who is married to my best friend and love of my life. I think everything tastes better when made with love and a splash of lemon. Although love, life, and marriage is never easy I believe that it is always an adventure worth traveling!