PARTNER POST: We’ve teamed up with Bonne Maman to bring you the best homemade breakfast and brunch recipes to show Mom you care this Mother’s Day and all spring long.
Brie, bacon and raspberry preserves make this breakfast panini extra special and delicious.
This is my second “official” Mother’s Day and there’s only one thing that I could wish for… a good breakfast! This one’s a savory one with the help of Bonne Maman’s Raspberry Preserves. It’s easy enough that dad (or even the kids!) can put together for mom on Mother’s Day.
If you’ve never heard of Bonne Maman, you’re missing out. It’s the only brand that my husband adamantly requests and complains about when we run out. I’ve learned to always keep extra jars on hand so we’re always prepared for the last scoop of preserves. We eat it pretty much every morning on our toast. There’s nothing foreign in this jar– just good, wholesome, and natural ingredients.
What does Bonne Maman, even mean, anyway? That’s my favorite part! It actually means “Grandmother” or “Granny,” which is why it’s perfect for all of your Mother’s Day breakfast dishes.
As for the recipe itself, I’m a sucker for a grilled panini. Any time I’m out of ideas or too tired to cook, I’ll bust out the trusty panini maker and put the ingredients together. The raspberry preserves balance out the brie while the bacon gives it a crunch. It’s all of your breakfast needs in one.
Bonne Maman is giving away a gorgeous 12-piece set of Le Creuset cookware plus many other goodies (over 1,000 prizes!) on their website. Click below to enter! Who doesn’t love beautiful cookware?!
For more recipe ideas, check out these fun toasts.
- 2 pieces of bread (the thicker, the better)
- sliced brie cheese
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1 tablespoon of Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves
- While you're letting your panini grill warm up, butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place the butter side down on the grill and layer with cheese and bacon.
- Spread the raspberry preserves on the last slice of bread and place it on top of the bacon.
- Close panini grill and cook according to the machine's directions (I took mine out when the light turned off).
- Slice in half and serve warm!