This homemade pistachio pudding cream pie is layers of graham cracker crust, pistachio pudding cream, and whipped cream. Plus, it is filled with sweet pineapple and coconut. Easy and no-bake.
This pretty little pie would certainly make a fantastic Easter dessert, considering its pastel color (and coconut and pineapple additions) and super creamy (and dreamy) filling (I don’t know why the creamy filling has anything to do with Easter, but I feel like it works).
Of course, I’d take any excuse to eat this pistachio cream pie, because, umm, it turned out ah-mazing.
Think coconut cream pie meets tropical cream pie meets that pistachio pudding fluff (the thing with the marshmallows and pineapple).
This No Bake Pistachio Pudding Cream Pie recipe is incredibly simple! It only takes a few minutes of prep before it’s ready to be chilled.
I absolutely love cream pies and easy recipes so when they coalesce into one ridiculously delicious easy recipe, it’s safe to say I’m throwing up all the ??.
Click HERE for the crust recipe.
- Click the link above for the recipe.
- 1 3.4oz box Instant Pistachio Pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut
- 8 oz diced pineapple, if using canned, make sure it’s drained
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup toasted coconut
- 2-3 Tbsp roasted pistachios, chopped
- Click the link above to make the crust.
- In a bowl, mix instant pistachio pudding and 1 cup of milk together. Whisk until the pudding mixture thickens, and then set aside.
- With a standing mixer and whisk attachment or hand mixer, whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add in powdered sugar and whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together until well combined. Add in pistachio pudding, coconut, and pineapple. Mix until combined.
- Fold in half of the whipped cream mixture (about 1½ cups) into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the pistachio pudding cream filling into the graham cracker crust.
- Spread the remaining whipped cream on top, and sprinkle with toasted coconut and chopped pistachios, if desired.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.