Fresh, packing a punch, and oh so pretty. The Paloma cocktail is definitely one of our (many) favorite ways of consuming good tequila.Print
Paloma Tequila Cocktail
Refreshing, fresh, and packing a punch.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: 1 drink 1x
- Category: Alcoholic drinks
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila ((We used Chamucos Reposado))
- 1/2 fruit Ruby grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz Agave nectar
- 2 1/2 oz Club soda
- 1 squirt Fresh lime juice (optional)
- Salt (for rim)
- Combine tequila, grapefruit juice, and agave nectar until mixed well.
- Pour over a tall, salt rimmed glass and top with club soda. Add a squirt of lime juice.
Keywords: cocktail, mexico, tequila
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. We strive to create an inspiring place for culinary exploration, salivating recipes, interesting personalities and stories.