Fresh, packing a punch, and oh so pretty. The Paloma cocktail is definitely one of our (many) favorite ways of consuming good tequila.
Paloma Tequila Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila (We used Chamucos Reposado)
- 1/2 fruit Ruby grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz Agave nectar
- 2 1/2 oz Club soda
- 1 squirt Fresh lime juice optional
- Salt for rim
- Combine tequila, grapefruit juice, and agave nectar until mixed well.
- Pour over a tall, salt rimmed glass and top with club soda. Add a squirt of lime juice.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.