Savory and tangy turkey meatballs bursting with flavor and easy to prepare.
These turkey meatballs have so much flavor! They are also super healthy for you with nothing bad added. I love serving them with a side of rice and some broccoli. They are pretty easy to make, too! The sauce finishes them off perfectly and also goes over the rice to provide tons of flavor all around.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 large carrot shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 green onions sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon salt omit if using soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoon ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Serve over cooked rice cauliflower rice, or quinoa.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a mixing bowl combine all the turkey meatball ingredient together. Mix well and form into 1 tablespoon balls. Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While meatballs are cooking combine all the sauce ingredients together in a small pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer and cook until meatballs are out of the oven.
- Drizzle sauce over meatballs and rice to serve.
Kelli has an AA in Culinary Arts, but like most people, finds herself short on time when it comes to preparing dinner. For the last three years, Kelli has been creating and photographing recipes that come together quickly on her food blog. She enjoys sharing her tastings notes into the vast world of craft beer, as well as tid bits of life in the wine country with her husband, and yellow lab, Ryder.