For a vegan taco Tuesday (or any taco day for that matter), check out these oyster mushroom tacos from TNT Restaurant in Cabo San Lucas.
Umami-rich oyster mushrooms are gently fried to provide a slight crunch, while fresh avocado puree add a smooth creaminess to these absolutely delicious meatless tacos.
Read more about the beachside TNT Restaurant here.Print
Oyster Mushroom Tacos
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3 tacos 1x
Delicious meatless tacos, featuring gently fried oyster mushrooms and a tantalizing avocado crema.
- Slice the oyster mushrooms thinly
- Blend avocado with lime juice and olive oil until completely smooth. Add salt as needed.
- Deep fry the oyster mushrooms until golden brown (1-2 minutes). Remove from oil, place on kitchen towel to drain, add salt to taste.
- Warm tortillas, add avocado puree and top with oyster mushrooms. Top with chopped chives and serve with a slice of lime.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course
- Cuisine: Mexican, Mexican inpisred, Mexican Inspired
Keywords: mushrooms, taco, tacos, vegan, vegetarian
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. We strive to create an inspiring place for culinary exploration, salivating recipes, interesting personalities and stories.