Not into banana smoothies? We get it. They can become a bit redundant. Check out this delicious, protein-packed, no-banana smoothie recipe.
I have a lot of people who can’t eat bananas and want a good vegan smoothie. This is a great alternative. It’s flavorful, green and packed with protein. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I am lately.
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla nut based milk
- ¼ cup of water
- 2-3 cups of organic baby spinach
- 1 tbl of your favorite nut butter
- 1 scoop of your favorite plant-based vanilla protein like Vega Sport
- 1 tbl of chia seeds
- 1 tbl of raw cacao powder
- ⅓ cup of crushed ice
- Cacao nibs
- Chia seeds
- Hemp hearts
- Into your blender add all of the ingredients (minus toppings). Blend until creamy. Pour into a big glass and top if desired. Enjoy! This smoothie often goes to work with me and fills me for about 4 hours.