These No Bake Date Coconut Snow Balls are perfect for the Holidays – and so super easy since the food processor does all the work for you.
By Soni Sinha
These No Bake Date Coconut Snow Balls are perfect for the Holidays and so super easy since the food processor does all the work for you. The coconut oil imparts a sweet flavor and also makes these balls so moist. Soft indulgent bites of deliciousness that are also nutritious and cute.
- Mejdool Dates-1½ Cups Pitted and chopped
- Almond Flour-2 tbsp
- Cashews-1/2 cup chopped
- Shredded Unsweetened Coconut-1/2 cup (plus 4 tbsp for rolling the balls)
- Packed Brown Sugar-2 tbsp
- Coconut Oil-1 tbsp
- Toast ½ cup of shredded coconut in a pan until slightly golden.Keep aside.
- In a food processor mix together the dates,almond flour,cashews,toasted coconut, brown sugar and coconut oil until the mixture comes together like a dough.
- Take a small amount in your hands and form small balls.
- Roll the balls in the shredded coconut.Enjoy!