The perfect project to get rid of all those Easter jelly beans and celebrate this fun day.
Shutterstock: Daniel Wiedemann
So Easter has come and gone, but you still have a surplus of colorful jelly beans to contend with? Luckily, Jelly Bean Day comes just a few weeks after Easter, on April 22nd, and we have an idea of how you can put them to good use.
Jelly Bean infused liquor. It’s so simple to do and will make a delicious, colorful, flavored liquor with which you can make all sorts of sweet cocktails or drink on it’s own. Festive, fun, and the perfect way to celebrate Jelly Bean Day.
- Jelly bean flavors of your choice, separated
- Clear liquor of your choice, preferably vodka or rum
- Place like jelly bean flavors together in a sealable glass container such as a mason jar.
- Add liquor of choice at a 2:1 liquor:jelly bean ration.
- Leave for 48 hours, shaking vigorously every few hours.
- Strain, and enjoy