These super-easy cookies have just five ingredients so you can be enjoying peanut buttery goodness with a tall glass of milk in no time.
By Roberta Pipito
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup baking sugar, you can also use light brown sugar if you would prefer
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of crumbled peanuts, for dipping the cookie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. place some parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, the egg, and vanilla, and stir well.
- Roll the dough into small to medium balls, dip them in the crumbled peanut. Place the balls on the baking sheet.
- With a fork, dipped in sugar so it doesn’t stick, press a crisscross design on cookie. Then place a peanut in each of them if you would like for decoration.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool or, of course if you want to, enjoy it warm.
Roberta Pipito is a chef, food blogger and wine and beer aficionado. Her work continues to expand in the foodie world, and can be seen on www.homemadedelish.com.