A beautiful mocktail for a quite night in or as a elegant offering for guests of all ages.
Sometimes your Friday night does not need a boozy cocktail. Instead, a night can feel calm and classy with a deliciou mocktail. I love this Blackberry Vanilla Mocktail because it’s delicious and kid-friendly but can easily double as an adults-only beverage. This beautiful drink also gave me some variety when I was pregnant, so if you have moms-to-be coming over for dinner, this is the perfect way to make sure they don’t feel left out!
And to show how simple this beautiful beverage is to make, check out my latest video with Penso Entertainment on the FoodieTV Youtube Channel! Don’t forget to subscribe to the channel so you don’t miss future videos!
- ? cup blackberries
- juice of ½ a lemon
- ½ teaspoon honey
- seeds from ¼ of a vanilla bean
- Club soda
- Mint and/or lemon slices for garnish
- In the bottom of a large glass or cocktail shaker, crush the blackberries with the lemon juice, honey and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture through a fine sieve set over a glass or liquid measuring cup.
- Fill two short glasses with ice and divide the juice between them. Top with club soda and garnish with mint leaves or lemon slices.
Rachael writes recipes for foods that are simple, comforting and delicious. Whether you are cooking for your family or having friends over for dinner and drinks, you’ll find recipes here to fit any occasion. From cocktails to appetizers, desserts and entrees, the recipes you will find here incorporate Rachael's desire for Midwestern comfort food, love of International cuisine, and need for dishes that don’t take hours to make.