Try this quick and easy crowd-please appetizer for your next party.
By Manar Magdy
- 200 grams goat cheese.
- ½ cup fast cooking oats.
- ½ cup crushed hazelnuts.
- dried apricot and green apple to serve with.
- In a non stick pan roast oats until nice and golden.
- Mix crushed hazelnuts with roasted oats in a large bowl.
- Make small balls from cheese then roll them into the oat mix bowl.
- Serve them with dried apricot and green apple.
Manar Magdy is a food blogger and editor that holds a diploma in nutrition, health and diet science. She loves cooking and sharing her recipes, something that pushed her to create a blog and start writing and sharing recipes over the internet.