A fresh gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan recipe that’s perfect for anytime of the year as an appetizer or side dish.
By Amie Valpone
Fennel Pistachio Cauliflower Steaks
A fresh gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan recipe that's farm to table fresh and perfect for anytime of the year for an appetizer or side dish.
Author: Amie Valpone
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 1 large head cauliflower
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup ground pistachios
- 2 tsp. fennel seeds
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 12 tsp freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup fresh marjoram, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with tin foil.
- Cut cauliflower into florets or steak-like slices. Place into the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cauliflower.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place into the fridge overnight in a glass bowl, covered.
- Enjoy at room temperature with guacamole and hummus.