Dipped in dark and white chocolate and finished with a sprinkle of sea salt, these fresh cherries are a delightfully simple sweet. Serve them as dessert or as a special Valentine’s Day treat.
I’ve been wanting to make chocolate covered cherries for a while now.
I know that may sound silly since it’s such an easy dessert recipe, & while Roger & I have enjoyed chocolate dipped cherries before, I’ve never gotten around to photographing them until now!
Don’t they look delicious?
I’m obsessed with these sweet little beauties!
I will admit, I was in a bit of a hurry to photograph them so that I could start eating them.
These Sea Salt Chocolate Cherries may be super easy to make, but your guests will feel extra special enjoying them.
Double-Chocolate Dipped Cherries with Sea Salt
- Author: Giustina Blissful
- Category: Dessert
- Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Fresh Cherries
- Sea Salt
- First, line a baking sheet with wax paper & spray it with oil.
- Next, wash the cherries & pat them dry with a clean hand towel.
- Melt the dark & white chocolate in two small bowls according to their packaging instructions.
- Dip all of the cherries in the melted dark chocolate & let harden on the wax paper.
- Once dry, dip them a second time in the melted white chocolate & sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let sit on the wax paper until the chocolate is set.
Hello! My name is Giustina and I'm a 20 something who is married to my best friend and love of my life. I think everything tastes better when made with love and a splash of lemon. Although love, life, and marriage is never easy I believe that it is always an adventure worth traveling!