Topped with simply seasoned radicchio and spread with an avocado puree, these easy crostini make for a great appetizer or nutritious snack.
This is a perfect appetizer to serve a crowd of guests. It’s so tasty and looks stunning. It is also an ideal match for a healthy, luscious snack packed with of important nutrients.
- 6 radicchio's leaves
- 3 ripe avocados
- The juice of lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- 6 slices country style bread
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Wash the radicchio's leaves and cut into strips. Dry and season with a little oil.
- Peel the avocados, place in a blender with the lemon juice, 3-4 tablespoons oil, salt, pepper and blend until creamy consistency.
- Let rest the avocado cream in the refrigerator for about twenty minutes.?Spread the cream on toasted bread slices. Add the radicchio and walnuts.