Here is a wonderfully easy coriander chutney recipe that goes very well with just about any snack.
By Dassana Amit
Here is a wonderfully easy coriander chutney that goes very well with just about any snack.
Author: Dassana Amit
Recipe Type: Side
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- ½ inch ginger, chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1 or 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- black salt or rock salt or sea salt as required
- with some water blend all the ingredients to a smooth chutney.
- check the seasoning and add more salt or lemon juice if required.
- store the coriander chutney in a covered bowl or container in the refrigerator.
- use the chutney whenever required.