Here is a wonderfully easy coriander chutney recipe that goes very well with just about any snack.
By Dassana Amit
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- ½ inch ginger, chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1 or 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- black salt or rock salt or sea salt as required
- with some water blend all the ingredients to a smooth chutney.
- check the seasoning and add more salt or lemon juice if required.
- store the coriander chutney in a covered bowl or container in the refrigerator.
- use the chutney whenever required.
Dassana never intended to start a food blog. She never ever thought about blogging in her wildest of dreams. Her only passion in her life was meditation. As she went deeper in meditation, she realized that her inborn gift of cooking delicious & healthy food needs some creative expression. So she started her blog " Veg Recipes of India " as an outcome of creative flowing energy. Now she has also combined her another gift i.e photography with cooking. When not blogging & food photographing - she works as a web developer and seo expert.