These chocolate covered oranges are such a great, sweet snack. They’re juicy and topped with just a pinch of salt.
This recipe is, well, frankly not a recipe. It’s just three ingredeints! How cool is that! Imagine yourself enjoying the sweet soft citrus and little bit salty oranges with your family and watching your favorite movie on TV while lazing around on the couch.
When I was taking pictures of the chocolate oranges, I was tempted to try taking some random pictures of all the citrus I had at home. I just fell in love with all the gorgeous and photogenic colors of these natural beauties.
- 4 Mandarin Oranges, I used soft citrus peelers
- 1 cup milk or dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Peel and clean the oranges slices and set aside. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips and stir into a smooth paste.
- Dip each slice of orange halfway into the chocolate and arrange on the baking tray.
- Sprinkle pink salt on each slice and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.