Quick and simple, this Chinese veg fried rice recipe is perfect after a long tiring day at work.
By Anita Mokashi
Chinese Veg Fried Rice
This has been one of the easiest dinner recipes I have posted. After a long tiring day at work when you don’t feel like making a whole meal consisting of chapati, vegetable, rice and dal, this recipe is a savior.
Author: Anita Mokashi
Recipe Type: Main
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tsp oil
- 6 pods of garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp of MSG
- 5 spring onions chopped
- 3 mushrooms chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- ⅓ cup green peas
- 1 cup bell peppers-green and red chopped
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp schezwan sauce
- salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Once hot add chopped garlic.
- Let the garlic be browned. Then add MSG.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables. Let them cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the dark soy and schezwan sauce.
- Finally add rice and salt. Mix everything well.
- Make sure that everything is cooked on high heat.