PARTNER POST: Discover new ways to incorporate seasonal teas into your holiday cooking and desserts with Celestial Seasonings.
Give your chocolate bark a new minty and earthy flavor with the addition of a green tea with milk thistle, cinnamon and more.
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 3-4 tablespoons Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea ground
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea garnish
- pinch of salt garnish
- Melt dark chocolate and stir together with tea.
- Spread in a parchment-lined pan and drizzle with white chocolate.
- Using a knife, swirl together the two chocolates for visual effect.
- Top with more tea and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Cool and then break into shards.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.