PARTNER POST: Discover new ways to incorporate seasonal teas into your holiday cooking and desserts with Celestial Seasonings.
Give your chocolate bark a new minty and earthy flavor with the addition of a green tea with milk thistle, cinnamon and more.
Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea Chocolate Bark from Honest Cooking on Vimeo.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 3–4 tablespoons Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea (ground)
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea (garnish)
- pinch of salt (garnish)
- Melt dark chocolate and stir together with tea.
- Spread in a parchment-lined pan and drizzle with white chocolate.
- Using a knife, swirl together the two chocolates for visual effect.
- Top with more tea and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Cool and then break into shards.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. We strive to create an inspiring place for culinary exploration, salivating recipes, interesting personalities and stories.