SPONSORED: We get excited about good food and great ingredients, so we’ve teamed up with Divine Flavor to bring you delicious recipes for each season made with their fresh produce.
Swap out tortilla chips for these mini, sweet tribelli peppers loaded with ground beef, cheese and avocado. It’s the perfect appetizer for your Cinco de Mayo parties.Print
Beef-Loaded Tribelli Pepper Nachos Bites
- 1 pound Tribelli peppers (cut in half, seeds removed)
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 pound ground beef (browned)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 to matoes (chopped)
- 2 jalapeños (sliced)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 2 scallions (sliced)
- sour cream
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat along with oil.
- Cook ground beef until browned and then add spices from chili powder to garlic.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place peppers on a lined sheet pan.
- Top with spiced beef.
- Top with cheese, tomatoes, jalapeños.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350F or until cheese is melted and all elements are warm.
- Garnish with avocado, scallions and a drizzle of sour cream.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. We strive to create an inspiring place for culinary exploration, salivating recipes, interesting personalities and stories.